At home I serve the kind of food I know the story behind.
Why Eat Local
Read how buying local supports farmers and conserves energy.
The Farm to Fork Blog
Recipes, CSAs, real food writing and more.
& Nutritious: Real, Wholesome Food
Even in the Upper Midwest we can eat seasonally all year round. We have exceptional access to a wide variety of delicious, local and sustainable food. When you eat with Farm to Fork you are eating healthily and the way nature intended, with the seasons.
Here are just a few examples of what you’ll be eating. All of these dishes are accompanied by a fitting side dish unless otherwise noted. Vegetarian and special diet menus are available.
• Asparagus, Arugula, and Green Garlic Frittata with Green Salad
• Roast Chicken Legs with Lemon and New Potatoes
• Springtime Minestrone with Whole Grain Bread
• Cannelloni with Ricotta, Herbs, Lemon and Tomato Sauce
• Beef and Spring Vegetable Stir Fry with Long Grain Brown Rice
• Penne with Chickpeas, Garlic, Herbs, and Lemon
• Poached Salmon with Creamy Herb Sauce with Sauteed Summer Squash
• Smooth Carrot and Mint Soup with a French Loaf
• Grilled Chicken Breasts with Simple Tomato Salad
• Summer White Bean and Vegetable Soup with Homemade Pesto
• Stuffed Bell Peppers with Quinoa, Corn, and Feta Cheese with Black Beans
• Slow Roasted Fish Fillet with Wild Rice and Homemade Aioli
• Vegetable Enchiladas with Winter Squash and Corn and Tomatillo Sauce
• Braised Pork Chops with Creamy Cabbage
• Fall Pasta with Sausages and Dried Wild Mushrooms
• Savory Bread Pudding with Mushrooms, Thyme, and Fontina Cheese with Winter Greens Salad
• Beef Stew with Local Root Vegetables
• Mild Madras Lamb Curry with Fresh Spices with Long Grain White Rice
• Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
• French Lentils with Bison Sausage and Swiss Chard with Spaghetti Noodles
"We so appreciate your
tasty and fulfilling menu offerings and look forward to enjoying them for years
Gifts that Nourish
Give a unique and delicious gift for any occasion.
About | Services | How It Works | Sample Menus | Gifts | Eat Local | Contact | Blog
Heather Meyer | 612.248.8163 | firstname.lastname@example.org